• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW-2010-Second Annual Chehalis River Valley MV Convoy/Camp-Out

wsucougarx

I don't know Scott, I have a feeling you're going to be on cloud nine all morning. I don't think you'll be getting much in the way of the nap that morning:)

wsucougarx

Let's see muster time is 0930 hrs in Napavine, I'll probably be rolling through Olympia/Tumwater area around 0730 hrs if anyone wants to join up. Just let me know and we can set up a rally point along I-5 at the truck stop exit 99 south of Tumwater.

Last edited:

REO 54

So then what's a good time to leave Seattle to arrive at Napavine?I'm staying at my in-laws Friday night so I can get there in a reasonble amount of time.Took me about 1.5 hrs to get to Brad's in Mckenna

wsucougarx

Well you're looking at about 95-100 miles drive from Seattle to Napavine. I think about a 2.5 hr drive. However, I'd probably make that 3 hours as they were shutting I-5 down to one lane in each direction from Tacoma to Lacey. Not sure if DOT is still doing the lane closure over the weekends or not

wsucougarx

Hi Scott, I figured I'd be in Olympia around 0730 hrs. I don't want to hold you guys up if you want to get to Aaron's at 0 dark 30 hours. I figured you guys would be at Aaron's place by the time I finally set out on the road at 0630 hrs

Last edited:

REO 54

Uh,got to get my camera back from the wif.Plus shes got help me up-load the pics.I,ve never done that yet.Im still in training.No not the avatar,the "new" one I will be driving,81' Amgem whistler.It was on GSA this January in Almira Wa when won it.

Varyag

Anyone else feel like we are prepping for our own field problem?

I am still doing a couple things to the truck to prep. need to rotate a few tires to keep the good ones in the right spots and do a little break maint.

Gonna setup a hammock/fart sack in the back to camp in.

I am pretty excited about this.

srodocker

i'll get the easiest exit # tonight. prepping for a field problem? not sure what you mean on that but maybe its my 2hrs of sleep...

i am also excited

and nice trucks reo!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks