• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW-2012-Fourth Annual Chehalis River Valley M/V Convoy & Campout

Jeepn_girl

Where oh where is the super secret mystery vehicle???

Any guesses as to what it might be???? Anyone?

It'll be arriving at your place tomorrow after I get off work and Ed can help me bring it over. I really wanted to drive it, but we can't get it to idle after coming up to temp. Anyone have a vacuum gauge so we can play with it this weekend?

Elkhunter, yes it is an MV. :)

Danielle

wsucougarx

It'll be arriving at your place tomorrow after I get off work and Ed can help me bring it over. I really wanted to drive it, but we can't get it to idle after coming up to temp. Anyone have a vacuum gauge so we can play with it it this weekend?

Danielle
Depends on what kind of vehicle it is. What was this vehicle again? ;-) Hmm, vacuum....sounds like it has a gas engine...

Last edited:

F'N!WreckerRay

Save a button for me.. :)
Ed i got a 20' nato ended jump set for ya... as for others wanting the adapters i cant get anymore just yet... :( working on it..
The 3 man heavy tow bars are a pita and should be done by just that 3 men.. With me myself and I, oh and fred the blue yapping heeler we got it on the truck and tied down.. wheeeeeeewwwwwww....
I think i got most all loaded up and ready to go, load the rest tomorrow.
See ya all there, 1 night and the rally starts :) yeeeeeee haaaaaa

Amram

I can be in the front of one of the convoys so everyone knows when my tires blow,:-D. Be prepared to see sparks shooting cuz I will drive it the rest of the way to aarons on the rims.:driver:

F'N!WreckerRay

I can give you all a hint.... Its coverd by a big green cover! Trying to figure out what it was, and seeing all the other really neat rigs is worth the wait. I think it was small to medium sized or possibly large. :cookoo: Recon of this vehicle would be very hard. I think it only comes out at night! Even then you hafto watch out for the crazy short horse...

:cookoo: ?

I can give you all a hint.... Its coverd by a big green cover! Trying to figure out what it was, and seeing all the other really neat rigs is worth the wait. I think it was small to medium sized or possibly large. :cookoo: Recon of this vehicle would be very hard. I think it only comes out at night! Even then you hafto watch out for the crazy short horse...
Cookoo?
Hmmmm!!!!

Amram

Everyone who is meeting Scott and I on Saturday can you please send me a PM with a cell phone number so I can make a muster sheet/ recall roster so if you run into trouble there is a list of people you can call.:doghead:

Varyag

Deuce loaded, new breaks on the 1009, checked my bearings again tonight and the wife grabbed a heat gun. East side convoy PT1 to start in a couple hours.

Ohh yeah, Scott, bring your WO pump. My setup is a pile of crap atm.

REO 54

Well,could'nt get the gasser to pass muster in time so I'm rollin' with the PNW FireDeuce.

On the O'Dark thirty boat off Island.....heading to CheeeeeeeeHalis today!

I'll meet up with whoevers out there.

Safe travels all. :driver:

Jeepn_girl

Nope, Actually it is diurnal and is put to bed under the cover every night. And between that short horse and my curly feathered geese, I know of any who come by. ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How about a picture then" ? elkhunter

Again, nope. But, I have a feeling if I did post one, what it is would be safefrom anyone knowing what it is. Besides, you'll probably be the first of the gang to see it. I'm not going to tell you anything about it though. I'll just let you stew on it. :whistle:
Just wait a few more hours. I have to get dressed and go groom some dogs at work. Maybe I'll be lucky and have cats instead.......

Danielle

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks