• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month - October VOTE HERE!

Please vote for MV of the month.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hoefler

A3 got some luv. That A3 was part of a Combat Battalion that was shipped from Kuwait and into my hands. I am keeping a little bit of history alive with her.
Thanks for the vote!
PETE

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
What can you do with a tank other than push a tree over.
It just sits there you can't drive it anywhere.
Once you buy one you can't afford to take it anywhere.
**** you most likely can't afford fuel.

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Take another look at that Indian motorcycle!! Talk about a piece of history...your votes are much appreciated...

MuleMac01

Military vehicle collector
What can you do with a tank other than push a tree over.
It just sits there you can't drive it anywhere.
Once you buy one you can't afford to take it anywhere.
**** you most likely can't afford fuel.

Yep but I think the voting is rigged just saying. but ty who ever you are that voted for my mule. maybe I might have a chance as soon as armor goes bye bye.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Yep but I think the voting is rigged just saying. but ty who ever you are that voted for my mule. maybe I might have a chance as soon as armor goes bye bye.
Voting is not rigged. Click on the numbers on the right and you'll see exactly who voted for who.

m715mike

Voting is not rigged. Click on the numbers on the right and you'll see exactly who voted for who.

I clicked on the numbers, but I still can't see who voted for me..... aua

Oh, I guess someone has to vote for you first... :naner:

Awe, forget my Deuce this month and vote for a GOAT >> a GAMAGOAT!!

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I think that's a pretty childish statement and a slap in the face for the honorable men and women who nominate their vehicles and those who vote for them.

bchauvette

last ditch effort. somebody played the Cub Scout Card.

PLEASE PLEASE vote for Kermit the MOG he has a wife and kids......th.jpgth.jpg
if you look close you can see little loader buckets and back hoe's on the youngins.

( ma be a duplicate post, can't find original)

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Your original post cannot be found because it was in the wrong thread. Much like the other threads you've started out there that ended up being deleted. One of the rules...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks