• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW-2010-Second Annual Chehalis River Valley MV Convoy/Camp-Out

ABN173

Hey guys,

There is a thread about USMC SGT Bare (aka HardCorp79)selling his MV due to a PCS move across country. He is coming here to FT Lewis, I have already extended a invitation but feel free to post a comment welcoming him to the PNW. I already told we are not letting him off the hook so easy:-D I'm sure it won't be long before we get him back behind the wheel of his own MV!

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/cucv/53564-end-era-saying-goodbye.html

-Dale

REO 54

Yes it is .Good eye.It's a 1976 250 2 stroke,comes with a warning lable on the tank to boot!The thing is waaay powerful.Im replacing brakelines,changing oil in engine and diffs and new/used tires in the front for the deuce in prep fofthe PNW Convoy.The more I look the more I find.Road trip to Brads sure helped shake out the bugs!

REO 54

I discoverd what believe to be axle oil under the wheel well of the duals as if being thrown off while driving.Under closer inspection the inner dual,mid axel has a build up of dirt/oil on the inner part of the rim.So I suspect the seals are copromised there or what?.Going out now to start pullin' wheels off.

wsucougarx

**************ATTENTION ALL HANDS****************

THIS ANNOUNCEMENT IS ON THE 1MC

During this year's parade and convoy, Aaron and I wanted to do something a little bit different. Last year we dedicated our convoy to a fallen soldier PFC Aaron Fairbairn for his selfless sacrifice to our Country in Afghanistan. This year we would like to honor our VETERANS AND THOSE CURRENTLY SERVING IN OUR ARMED FORCES. I know many of us have served or are currently serving. It is only right to have these brave steelsoldiers at the front of our parade column. In fact I think it would be right to extend that to our convoy as well. There is NO requirement to wear your uniform but it is encouraged. We will be having a muster prior to the parade. Aaron will be handing out Military Vehicle FALL-IN #'s for parade/convoy assignments.

Please look at the next 3 posts and put a <thank> in the appropriate post so we know what we have

Here's the breakdown as I see it for MV's:

Lead MV- AaronW <NAVY Veteran>
Combat Veterans, Active Duty, Reserves, Nat'l Guard, Armed Forces Retirees
Civilians in MV's

Last edited:

wsucougarx

Hi Dave, "bump" just bumps the entire thread back to the top of the topics page for exposure. I didn't put a civilian MV post up. I wanted to find out who our military and veterans were.

5_TON_TOMATOE

Let's see muster time is 0930 hrs in Napavine, I'll probably be rolling through Olympia/Tumwater area around 0730 hrs if anyone wants to join up. Just let me know and we can set up a rally point along I-5 at the truck stop exit 99 south of Tumwater.
Hey Mike- I will probably want to meet up with you to convoy down, unless I roll down for the friday night get together :grin:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks